Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello friends!

There will be a feed tonight! At 7pm! At the Rock! 16 Sargent Street! With a walking train leaving from behind Robo at 6:45pm!

Feed is free for 21s, $4 for everyone else unless you do the dishes.

I'm making homemade mac and cheese, one tray probably with meat products added and another with vegetables added. Plus brownies with layers of cookie dough and oreos for dessert.

Also! This is the LAST week that feeds will be announced on the Cabin and Trail listserv! Next week I'll just be sending out reminder blitzes to chubbers, the CnT social listserv! So if you want to keep hearing about feeds and other social events, put your name on this spreadsheet and I'll add you to chubbers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bqF5oN1oeREnFrXuPCgVlEuCpKQ01TuOx1CQyjHw1k0/edit?usp=sharing

Hugs,

Maddy

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html