That would be Eastern Screech Owl.   And it was on Cape Cod.

Woke up at 12:07 am (wed. am) to the vocalizing of a Screech Owl !!   wow, I have seen them before (in MA) but never heard.

Bunch of varied shorebirds on my recent morning walks (Hyannis area): BbPl, GrYe, Will, SePl, SeSa, LeSa, Sand, SbDo, RuTu, Ospr, etc

Campbell Flats this am:

1 crispy fall Canada Warbler

2 Co. Yellowthroats

4 Swamps Sparrows

6 Songs

1 Gray Catbird

1 Solitary Sandpiper (Tig said there were 2)

1 Great B Heron

2 Ea. Kingbirds

Pile of Indigo Buntings ~40, most at the end of corn.

BiSh

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]