Hi everyone,

On a walk from Gile Hill in Hanover through Mink Brook and back up Trout
Brook trail four times, with four different species, I saw two birds fly
up.  Each time one flew normally, but not far, and one flew awkwardly.  The
awkward fliers were fledglings and their parents kept close watch on them.
Dark-eyed junco, eastern phoebe, spotted sandpiper and indigo bunting.

My own nest empties Sunday as we move back to Colorado; our year in Hanover
is over.  Thank you for welcoming me to the birding community and sharing
your deep knowledge so generously.

Jeff Yegian

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]