This morning was the first morning that I've heard raven fledglings... the parents teach the kids to hunt for frogs and toads on our road at dawn, lots of screaming and begging... Its a great alarm clock....sort of.... I look forward to the annual education sessions.... it gets less noisy as the catch on...

David Merker
Etna, New Hampshire
Cape May Raptor Banding Project Inc.
www.capemayraptors.org

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]