Hard to believe we're at the end of the series. Many transitory migrants already have passed through heading to their nesting grounds, while those migrants who nest here are getting on with that process.

What will we see this coming Wednesday morning? Please join us to find out.

We'll begin at 7:00 a.m. departing from the more northerly of the two parking areas across from the Wilder Dam on NH Route 10.

The event is free and open to the public. Bring binoculars and/or a spotting scope as you prefer. The first part of the walk traverses a steep incline with an uneven gravel and dirt surface. Appropriate footwear is recommended.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]