UV-Birders:

I'm going to be off the grid hiking for a few weeks in July, and am looking
for a volunteer to help manage UV-birders as a "co-owner" of the list
​ while I'm away.  If you enjoy doing it, I'd like this volunteer to stay
on as "co-owner" going forward, to cover similar circumstances in the
future.

It helps if you've got some "geek" tendencies and feel comfortable
configuring computer applications, but no specific experience or knowledge
is required
​, beyond working carefully.​

Mostly it involves helping occasionally (3-4 times a month) with users who
are having difficulty subscribing, un-subscribing, or changing an e-mail
address.  There is a web-based list management site that makes it easy to
add, remove, or update subscriber information.

I'd need to spend 30 minutes or so with you over coffee showing you how the
management tools work.
​  After that, you just need to check your e-mail daily for messages, and
respond to any requests for assistance.  It's very light duty "work" as
only a few requests come in each month, each taking less than 5 minutes to
complete.​

​If interested, s​
end an e-mail directly to my personal e-mail (don't reply to the list):

​     ​

Thanks!

Bill Schults

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]