Can it be? Are we really at the end of another season of "Feathered Fridays?" Tempus fugit! Beginning at 7:00 o'clock Friday morning, we'll take one more look through the wetlands and fields of Union Village Dam Park for late migrants and, now, locally nesting birds. Reports indicate some interesting species are still being seen. Our first three walks yielded records for 61 different species. Perhaps we'll add willow and olive-sided flycatchers to our season count.
As always, our jumping off point will be the parking area accessed by following Buzzell Bridge Rd. in from VT Rt.113 almost opposite E.C. Brown's Nursery. The lot is about 1/3 mile in, on the left, before a metal gate.
The walk is free and open to the public. Bring a spotting scope and/or binoculars as you prefer. The walking surface is level and unpaved. We will be in grassy fields part of the time. Be tick wary.
Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]