The third in our series of Friday morning birding events at Union Village Dam Park is to take place this coming Friday beginning at 7:00 a.m.

As usual, our jumping off point will be the parking area accessed by following Buzzell Bridge Rd. in from VT Rt.113 almost opposite E.C. Brown's Nursery. The lot is about 1/3 mile in, on the left, before a metal gate.

The walk is free and open to the public. Bring a spotting scope and/or binoculars as you prefer. The walking surface is level and unpaved. We will be in grassy fields part of the time. Be tick wary.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]