A somewhat belated report of 2 sightings over the weekend in my yard on Elm St in Norwich.

Sat, 5/13:  A male indigo bunting in one of the apple trees.  A goldfinch was in the tree at the same time as the bunting for several minutes.  We regularly have indigo buntings in the yard most summers, but usually don't see them much until June.

Sun., 5/14:  An ovenbird foraging on the lawn in the rain on Sunday afternoon.  Often hear them in the underbrush surrounding the yard, but rarely see them.  Have never seen one out in the open on the lawn before.

Bill Schults

​Co-Owner, UVB ListServ

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]