So…..  I birded the Bradford RR Depo this am….new were  LoWa and “Chebeck”.

Ok….that would be Louisiana Waterthrush and Least Flycatcher.  Redstart, yellow w., yellow-rumps, “witchedy-witchedy” there too.

Home at the feeder and both singing in the yard:  Rose-br. Grosbeak and Ba. Oriole.

(working in garden this afternoon)  Wood Thrush singing away in the forest.   Bluebirds on the telly wires.  I looked up (at the right time) and low and behold, on the telly wire was my first Hummer…sweet !

Gray Catbird is eating up my grape jelly at the jelly feeder.  Fun !

Happy days are here

BiSh

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]