Sent from Andrew Jean-Louis, D’09, Th’10.

I work at an awesome company called PowerAdvocate. We are an energy tech/consulting firm looking for talented folks join. I'd love to get some more Dartmouth folks at the company. If any of the positions below/attached pique your interest, feel free to shoot me an email to chat about potential next steps.

  *   Sales and Marketing Associate Utilities (summer 2017 graduates are welcomed to apply!)
  *   Customer Success Associate (summer 2017 graduates are welcomed to apply!)
  *   Expert Data Analyst (summer 2017 graduates are welcomed to apply!)
  *   Data Scientist (3+ years exp.)
  *   CS Associate or Manager – San Francisco
Best,
Andrew