Error during command authentication.

Ventured off to Bradford VT to walk the tracks this am.  Great spot to bird, as you are at “tree top” height, and there is water, marsh etc about.

As I stepped onto the tracks, I heard an odd sound, I wrote it off to some froggy/ amphibian sound. And continued my stroll.  Rather chilly and quiet.  May be good day for BGGN, and there they were.

A pair of Blue Gray Gnatcatchers….big as life.  Busy and not very vocal.     As I was about to leave the tracks for my car I heard I rich musical song:  BAOR   (Balt. Oriole)

 then I heard my “frog” again….this time I knew I weren’t no frog.  And I’d better go find it.

I wandered out into the nearby corn field and lo-and-behold there was a SaCr as big as life.  This is a bird I have seen in FL, UT and AK…..very distinct “bugley” sound.  Not a bird you are going to miss:  Sandhill Crane.

Campbell Flats had 6 Solitary Sandpipers and 1  Lesser Yellowlegs in the wet grass.

Oh, (cool) happy day…May-day.

BiSh

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]