On the topic of ring-necked pheasants, I once (at least 20 years ago?) saw
one fly across Main St in Norwich.  It's been too long ago to remember the
exact spot, but I think it was near Willey Hill Rd, just as you leave the
village.

I do remember being quite surprised to see it.  I've always assumed it was
a released/escaped bird.

Bill Schults

​UVB List co-owner
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:06 PM, George Clark <[log in to unmask]