Hey tri team, happy week 4!!

Week 4 means that the term is well underway, and now we need to make sure that everyone has 1) paid dues, 2) registered with Orgsync, and 3) signed a waiver!

Dues are $25 this term and help us pay for our lifeguard for swim practice, Manley 88 for strength, the spin room twice a week, social events, and race-related transportation/food etc. Please bring dues in the form of cash or check (made out to Dartmouth Triathlon Team) to one of the captains by FRIDAY, APRIL 28th. If you’re worried about dues, we can offer financial aid, so blitz one of the captains (this will remain confidential)!

ALL club sports athletes must be registered with Orgsync and must have signed a waiver to participate in any and all practices. If you practiced with us regularly in the fall/winter there’s a good chance you are registered already and have signed a waiver, but please check Orgsync just to make sure. If you signed a waiver for another club sport, you don’t have to sign another one, but you still need to register with our team on Orgsync. Instructions to register and sign a waiver are below:

1) Search “Orgsync Dartmouth” and click on the first link.
2) Click “sign in with campus ID” and sign in with your Dartmouth Net ID and password.
3) You’ll come to a main menu page. On the upper search bar type “tri.”
4) The top result will be the Triathlon Club portal. Click on it. You’ll see a button that says “join now.” Click on it.
5) Once you have joined our portal, click on the “forms” tab.
6) Fill out the “Club Sports Participation Waiver (valid July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017).
7) The form just asks you for basic insurance info and takes 5 mins or less to fill out.

Please fill out the waiver and register as soon as possible (i.e. before the next practice you come to)!

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks so much!!

sbr,
Katie

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON