Chipping Sparrow, Eastern Bluebird, Tree Swallow, Purple Finch, and
Ruby-crowned Kinglet all seen today.  Woodcock and Phoebe returned last
week, matching what others have reported, as well as our local Mallards and
Belted Kingfisher.  Sapsuckers were heard in late March, Song Sparrows also
returned in March.  A flock of 20 American Robins and 15 European Starlings
overwintered along Bradford Lane area, the robins fed primarily on sumac,
the starlings loved our suet.

I had a very active feeder but this was our first year at this new location
so no previous history to make comparisons.

Gail

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]