Good morning,
Stepped out of my truck this morning to the lovely song of a Louisiana
Waterthrush singing from the trees at the lower parking area (open as of
yesterday) at the Kilowatt boat ramp in Wilder. He eventually flew down to
the point about 15 m from me and sat (while tail bobbing) in a tree,
allowing for nice looks.

Also present, large group of Common Goldeneyes, Buffleheads, and Canada
Geese. One loon is still hanging around from yesterday above the dam.

http://ebird.org/ebird/vt/view/checklist/S35941670

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason M. Hill, PhD
Conservation Biologist

"The universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even
ends in the end."
-Isaac Brock

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]