Without doing a complete and scientific analysis of my FeederWatch data, I can offer the following observations.  We moved to Hanover in 2004.  The first couple of years we were here, we regularly had 35-50 goldfinches at our feeders.  Since then the numbers have been dropping off until last year and this, we have rarely seen them.  Like Jeff, our thistle feeder has been largely untouched this winter, and our black-oiled sunflower seed feeders have had to be refilled less frequently the last couple of years.
	The big addition to our bird population has been the Red-bellied Woodpecker which arrived in 2014.  Always the male at first, then in the spring of 2016 a female began coming also.  Eventually there was a young one which came with the male, but always stayed on the tree without coming to the feeder.  Then the male disappeared, and this fall and winter we have had only a female visit the feeders fairly regularly, but not all the time.  Not sure if this is the baby grown up, with the parents moving on, or what.
	We rarely see Mourning Doves any more, and only very rarely do we see Purple Finches.  In good irruption years, we have a few Pine Siskins, but none this year.
	Juncos seem to be fewer in number than in past years.
	Both nuthatches, Hairy and Downy Woodpeckers, chickadees and titmice and, of course, Blue Jays, are our most regular visitors in the winter.
	Joanne Norton
	Kendal at Hanover