En route from Bradford VT  (Rt 5)  in early afternoon today.  I pulled into the Fairlee Diner parking lot, which is closed on Tuesdays.   (good day to view)

I do this somewhat regularly in hopes to see any Peregrines.  Seems to me, there have been none nesting the last 2 years (anyone want to confirm this ?)  Apparently they have nested further north on Rt 5.

I noticed something flash by high up on the Palisades Cliff.    Hmm.

Then I noticed a Peregrine (PeFa) make numerous passes back and forth on the upper cliff.   Then it flew into a ledge, where another was waiting.  There was a small encounter.

Male doing courtship display  with a female being impressed ??

Fun sightng !

BiSh

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]