I have been pretty lucky.  I am on my 3rd 50 pound sack of sunflower chips and have gone through 50 pounds of black oil sunflower seeds and 3 suet cakes a week to feed my gang.  Lot of chickadees, white and red breasted nuthatches, downy and hairy woodpeckers (4), tufted titmouse-several, jays, turkeys by the dozen,  now-new to me female and male cardinal and the juncos just came in. I haven't seen any redpolls this year but am so thrilled with the cardinals.

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]