Yo guys if you want to get in really good shape prior to triathlon season or practice your competitive cycling skillls or taste sweet, sweet cycling victory with a group of your peers. You should consider racing the home race on April 2nd. There will be a short 8 mile time trial in the morning and then a criterium race (many short laps) around noon. We will subsidize your first race. It's super super fun and it's right down frat row! Contact me if you're interested.

Best,

Sophie

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON