Single male arrived at the feeders around two 'clock. Perhaps it's the individual that has shown up about this time the two previous years. If the pattern holds, he and his female companion will nest in the cattails in my next door neighbor's fire pond downhill from here.

I've been letting cattails expand their area in my fire pond in an attempt to lure this fellow to a new home. Hope springs eternal!
Blake Allison
Lyme, NH 03768-3322

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]