Hi guys,

It may seem like we're still in the middle of winter. Especially with all this snow.

However, the season opener is just 12 weeks away!!!

And because of that, we need to do a uniform order so we can all look super awesome while we're kicking butt at the race!!

Here are the details about the uniforms.

They cost $130. I know this seems expensive, but they are high quality and will last you a long time!

They also come in Men's and Women's sizing.

You can see a mock up of what they would look like attached.

If you are interested in ordering a two piece uniform, that is also a possibility.

But the two-pieces would only be black and white with the Dartmouth printing on them.

If you're confused by what a one-piece vs. a two-piece is, or why you'd want one or the other, come talk to us!

We're happy to help you figure it out.

Additionally, if this is a financial concern, please let us know. We want everyone to be able to race in a uniform this spring!!

Let me know if you have any questions. If you aren't sure what size you'd be... people on the team have suits of various sizes you could try on.

Fill out the order form attached once you know what you'd like.

Keep in mind that this form means you will buy a uniform.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EqxMaGBVSPIWEdfYBnoXwfcn5q799WtvnfL9KM0W8cg/edit#gid=0

sbr

--Brandt Slayton