Logo

NCURA Region I - New England

Website:  http://www.ncuraregioni.org   Facebook: http://on.fb.me/ncuraregion1

http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/arrowUp.gif

E-Blast
February 28, 2017

Registration now open!

 Region I Spring Meeting 2017

Meeting: Monday, May 1 - Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Worskhops: Sunday April 30, 2017

Hotel Viking

1 Bellevue Ave
Newport, RI 02840
(401) 847-3300
Book Online at the conference rate
Code: 1K33PB
Group Rate:
USD 159.00/Night (Excluding Taxes & Fees)

Error! Filename not specified.

This year’s theme is Black, White, and Shades of Grey: Finding Harmony in Research Administration

Registration Info

Register now for the 2017 Spring Meeting
Registration works best in Firefox and Chrome browsers. If you have trouble, clear your history and cookies and try again.

Region I Social Media and Networking

The Region I Advisory Committee has created a NCURA Region I LinkedIn group.  We hope that the Region I LinkedIn group will complement our electronic media presence on Facebook and Twitter and serve as another way to encourage additional engagement with NCURA among our members at both the regional and national levels.

Please click on the links below to join or follow.

Facebook

LinkedIn

Twitter

Your Professional Network... Powered by NCURA

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube Logo

http://www.ncura.edu/portals/0/collaborate%20logo.jpg

Home:

www.ncura.edu

Phone:

(202) 466-3894

Email:

http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/borderBottomLeft2.gif

http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/borderBottomRight2.gif

http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/shadow620.gif

Copyright © 2017 National Council of University Research Administrators.
1015 18th Street, NW, Suite 901 Washington DC 20036
[log in to unmask] to remove yourself from NCURA Emails

Email Logohttp://link.ncura.edu/wf/open?upn=48eo1js1og6zpeBXdmugZHbspf6EIBf-2Fm92I0oLdZJnhzAPlr5JBUZQcIE-2F-2BCT-2BR97cAcxPNeTOjx9aupy9H1ErvDgc3YHccpLRu5pKHuVEJmZtvz-2FSnPU0NmGvAM25bNPkLnVU24fslx6ceg6cOIfjISmq-2B-2BYgf-2BPLwnhht1s-2BaRcnUSrJALU0C11NFgh03pSPvEXJSjZbBWNqA3qxPC5ICn-2FugU3uuTBCpBrG-2FkOlEVt8WPsOS7Mw83paA-2FJupFEmyp0TzcuWal1ePk15bSJ2RSFPKFDOarO3eUSI7gA2SCM-2BJAtnm9EmKd7soRwQb5EuQEfo06ukbjsznmoj8EYTxrDT88xjesEoCp6OfOuw-3D

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE