Hello, lovely triathletes!!

I am so looking forward to training with all of you this term! For those of you who are new, my name is Sonia, and I am the Tri team finances chair. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

This term, dues will be $25/person, due to me (cash or check made out to Dartmouth Triathlon Club) by Friday, January 20. (Although it makes it easier for everyone if you don't wait till the last minute [😊] ). I will collect dues at practices.

We use this money to pay for our workout spaces, pay for team breakfasts, subsidize races, etc. If you plan to practice with us this term, please pay dues. That being said, we do not want dues to be prohibitively expensive! Please direct questions about financial aid to our captains, Brandt Slayton<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and Abiah Pritchard<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

See you all at practice!

:) Sonia

P.S. Those of you who are off -- we miss you! [♥]