Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

There was one very cold male sitting above True Brook as I was driving along Willow Brook Rd in Meriden.  I drove by it thinking my eyes were deceiving me, but I turned around to make sure and it was a male Belted Kingfisher.  There is a section of the brook that is open across from 130 Willow Brook Rd and that is where it appears to be trying to feed.

Susan Hardy
Plainfield

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]