On Jan 3, 2017, at 3:23 PM, Abiah K. Pritchard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi team!

Welcome back to 17W!
A few things to kick off the term:

PRACTICES
We have our schedule set for winter term and will start up with practices next Monday, 12/9
Here it is:

Monday: Spin 4-5 PM @ the gym
Tuesday: UVRC track workout 5:30 PM (If you are interested in this workout, please email Brandt or me because it requires club membership)
Wednesday: Swim 8:30 - 10 PM. Please be on the pool deck by 8:20 so we can be in the water by 8:30!
Thursday: Strength in MP 181 (basement of the gym) 6-7 PM, followed by team dinner
Friday: Spin 4-5 PM
Saturday: Swim, 12-1:45 PM

FUNDRAISING
Each term we have a way to make money for the team that goes toward practice spaces, social events, keeping dues low, and covering race subsidy! It's really important that everyone who is practicing and part of the team signs up to work TWICE this term at basketball concession stands!!! Abigail sent an email previously with the sign up link and information, but games last only about 2 hours and are actually pretty fun. (You also get some free snacks!) We need 3 to 4 people at every game listed on the sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rI4ge3gL4UrpoxzphOMIsA_ItwLZdUiC-Q9ywgKapO4/edit#gid=0

DUES and GEAR

Keep an eye out for emails to come from Sonia (Finance chair) about dues for this term, and Tucker (Gear chair) about gear we ordered last term.

GROUP ME
We try to use this listserv sparingly, so please let me or Brandt know if you'd like to be added to the tri team group me!

See you all soon,
Abiah

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2MzYyIGVtbWEuYy5taWxsZXIuMTlAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBUUklBVEhMT04gIA7ZeL75oZUe&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON