ArtWorks
Date: Friday, December 2
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00pm
5:30pm to 8:00pm

Cost: FREE

Location:
Hopkins Center for the Arts "Hop Garage" and Courtyard Café

Sponsored by the Office of Human Resources, ArtWorks is an event focused on showcasing the talent within our staff and faculty. This year, we are pleased to feature the work of 13 visual artists and 6 performing artists.

All are welcome and encouraged to attend this year's ArtWorks exhibition on Friday, December 2 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm in the Hopkins Center for the Arts "Hop Garage" and Courtyard Cafe. (The holiday tree lighting is from 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm on the Dartmouth Green.)

1st Friday and Dance Party at Club 188