From: Gerry Sullivan <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: SmartClass+ Language Lab - What's new in release 4.0
Date: October 17, 2016 at 8:59:19 AM PDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: Gerry Sullivan <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/a1e57f5a301/533c526d-b25e-42fa-8340-58e6a667c56b.png]

Robotel is pleased to introduce our new SmartClass+ version 4.0 language lab platform.  This new release has some exciting updates both for language teachers and for IT managers.
[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/a1e57f5a301/8ba8d5b9-4643-4994-a925-fe6774a20576.png]

  *   New GUI (graphical user interface) for teachers
  *   SmartClass+ TALK - pronunciation exercises with speech recognition
  *   Secure cloud-based hosting option for the SmartClass+ database
  *   4X WiFi performance boost

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/a1e57f5a301/68e10792-d42c-4c31-8666-2a3183295386.png]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KM8ZeE4ENc>

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/a1e57f5a301/41035c12-880e-4dcb-8a3f-f14fdba628a4.png]<http://robotel.com/new-smartclass-4-0/>

Please let us know if you require any additional information.  We would be happy to discuss how SmartClass+ can help address your language teaching requirements.

Gerry Sullivan
Director - Marketing
Robotel Inc.