Hi Emma! I am sosososos sorry to do this so last minute, but I have a math midterm this week and I’m going to be up really late studying for it tonight so I don’t think I can make it tomorrow morning. Again, I am so sorry for my last minute cancelation, I’m really bummed to miss the fun event but I’m really excited for practice this week. ☺

From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Emma M. Sklarin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 7:14 PM
To: Triathlon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MONDAY FUNDAY MORNING

Heeeelllloooo lovlies,

I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW MORNING!!! Rest up my dear 20s, because we are asking you to set your alarms for 5:30am.

Yes, you heard me, 5:30am.

We know this is a little crazy, but all triathletes are a little crazy right?!!

So hop out of bed, put on a piece of flair or something fun if you have, and your new biggest fans will be on their way!!!

All you need is yourself & your fun-loving spirit! Cannot wait to see you all at the top of the morning.

xoxotriluv,

Emma