From: Jeff Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 1:17 PM
To: Brandt T. Slayton
Subject: Fwd: [Upper Valley Velo] Road Bike for Sale

Can you send this out? good starter bike and price for someone on the team perhaps

Begin forwarded message:

From: Steven Dumont <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Upper Valley Velo] Road Bike for Sale
Date: October 3, 2016 at 10:08:02 AM CDT
To: Upper Valley Velo <[log in to unmask]>

Selling my road bike. GT Series 2, 2013 model. 20" Aluminum Frame. Shimano 105 components.

Retails for $1,500.00 Maybe 150 miles total ridden on this bike. Mint condition.

http://www.gtbicycles.com/usa_…/2013/bikes/road/gtr-series-2

Selling for $600.00