Hi All,

We have recently been awarded an R25 IPERT grant entitled "Fostering entrepreneurship in biomedical research" via the University of Vermont.  The goal of this program is to enhance entrepreneurship in IDeA states by providing training and facilitating different steps in the pathway from innovation to commercialization.  Participating IDeA states include - Alaska, Maine, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

As part of our outreach actives, I-Trep encourages attendance of the national NIH SBIR/STTR meeting because it provides training on what are and how to write SBIR/STTR applications, requirements, reviews etc, and it also provides opportunities to network with other entrepreneurs and small businesses, as well as NIH officials (one-to-one meetings with NIH Program Officers).

We are excited to offer travel awards to the 18th Annual NIH SBIR/STTR Conference that is being held in Orlando, Florida November 15-17, 2016.

I-Trep will reimburse each I-Trep participating state up to $2000.  This may be used to cover the registration and lodging fees for two awardees (approximately $825 per individual) or maybe used to cover the registration, lodging, and travel expenses for one awardee. Additional support may be requested to existing COBRE or INBRE programs in the states.

Selection Criteria / Qualifications:

Faculty and senior postdocs are eligible to receive this award.

Priority should be given to those considering the submission of a SBIR/STTR grants.

Please find attached the brief application for this award.  If interested, please submit your application to my attention, [log in to unmask].

Jamie

James Coughlin
Director of Entrepreneurship

Dartmouth College

(e) [log in to unmask]
(t) @DartmouthDEN

To unsubscribe from the INVESTIGATORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INVESTIGATORS