Hi all!!

REMINDER that our team is helping clean up the football stands after the game tomorrow (7pm start time). Please show up at the stands no later than 9:30pm - we will meet by the southeast corner of the field, at the backside of Leverone.

If you’ve signed up to help, be there please!! Here’s the list:

Abiah Pritchard
John Flatley
Tucker Evans
Daniel Lee
Hunter Dominick
Abigail Baldwin
Anna Petty
Tristan Fogt
Adina Harri
Sarah LeHan

Also: remember that you must sign up to help with 2 games this term (if you are an active member of the team). Even if you are not on this current list, we would love more help! The more the merrier!! :)

Thanks so much to everyone who has signed up to help this term! If you haven’t yet, here is the link.

WOO FUNDRAISING LOVE IT

sbr

Abigail

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON