Gorgeous day.  Birded from 8:30 to about 9:45.

I walked to beaver pond.  Then around the corn field, first along the road.

28 species.   Beaver spot/ area is always pretty productive.

1 Gorgeous Blue-headed Vireo.

1 R-b Grosbeak

Buncha catbirds.

Buncha  eastern phoebes…some sporting some nice yellow flanks.

2 House Wrens

Numerous Indigo Buntings in fall plumages…. All about the walk.

Sparrows:  lots !  of Song, 3 Swamp, good hand full of Savannah (in the corn & x’ing the road), ~ 8 White-thr.’s, 1 White-crowned (imm. with the light brown stripy cap), 1 Lincoln’s.

1 Pine Warbler in the pines behind the beaver pond.  (the “pond” is not really a pond but a dry puddle)

3 Co. Yellowthroat

4 Palm Warblers

1 nice Bl-thr Green Warbler

1 gray throated, yellow-ish warbler…. Mourning,  (CT ?)…not great looks.  At the north end of the corn field..in the shrubs.

And…..an weird song coming from the corn patch.  Lots of Song and Savannah flitting about….. maybe 16’ in, from the road. I pished a bit and got great looks at a Carolina Wren.

Happy days

BiSh

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]