Error during command authentication.

I think I saw the Flycatcher yesterday, early evening, behind my house in West Lebanon.

Also hearing many flickers (or one who’s quite vociferous).

From: Upper Valley Birders <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jeff MacQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 4:07 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UVB] Fork-tailed Flycatcher YES

The flycatcher is flying around between the West Lenanon landfill and the Fore-U golf center mini golf course and driving range. Park by Home Depot and walk up the hill behind fore-U.

Sent from my iPhone

--

*The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from

Lebanon School District employees regarding the business of the School

District, are government records available to the public upon request.

Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is

addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any

review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by

persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.  If

you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

delete the material from any computer.*

To post messages, send e-mail to:  [log in to unmask]

To contact the list owner:  [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders

To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]