Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

On a visit to Lake Runnemede this morning, I was informed by a Windsor town
employee that parking is no longer permitted near the entry at Eddie's
Place. There are two signs on either side of the entry marking the area
where parking is prohibited. The signs look as though they've been there
for a while and I'm sure a number of us have been parking illegally for
some time.
Has anyone encountered enforcement?

Ed Hack
Stockbridge

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]