Hi guys,

I'm super pumped for 16F! It's shaping up to be a great term!

Before the term starts, we need everyone to submit a participation waiver.

These need to be completed once a year, and you need to complete them to practice with us.

Whether you practice every day, or can only make a practice here and there we need to have a

completed waiver from you.

Please try your best to get this done before the term starts on Monday! Thanks!

Instructions:
1.) Log onto Orgsync using your Dartmouth Net ID
2.) Join Dartmouth Triathlon team (if you aren't already part of our page)
3.) Click on Forms, and then "Club Sports Participation Waiver(valid July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017)
4.) Enter the pertinent info and submit the form. It takes 5 minutes.

**Please note that even if you submitted one over the summer, you need to complete another one. There was
slight change in the form. Thanks for being understanding**

Let Abiah or I know if you have any questions.

sbr
--Brandt

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON