Cabelas again has Vortex Diamondback binoculars on sale. I have the 8.5 x 55, and I think that they are great, comes with a hard case. Those are on sale now for $119.00, plus free shipping with the promo code for purchase over $99.00.
      Get some new birders outfitted and outdoors at a bargain. Michael.

Michael T. Quinn

P. O. Box 639
Windsor, VT 05089
802.674.2522

"Only Connect..."

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]