Online language teachers, unite! The University of Hawai‘i National Foreign Language Resource Center (nflrc.hawaii.edu) wants to help you advance along your professional development path. Please help us prioritize topics for our upcoming FREE online modules on materials development for online language educators, delivered via weekly webinars September 28 - October 26, 2016. We'd like to hear from teachers at all levels. Please complete this very quick survey by Monday, August 22, and stay tuned for details on how to join and earn continuing education credit! Thank you!

--
Jim Yoshioka
Program Coordinator

National Foreign Language Resource Center
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322

NFLRC Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/NFLRC/
NFLRC Twitter page: http://www.twitter.com/NFLRC/

Are you an ACTFL member interested in Project-Based Language Learning?
Sign up to support the creation of a new PBLL SIG:
http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/about/12/