Come and support globemed anytime from 8:30-10:30, Collis patio!!

ALSO we can share funny clips from the office while making s’mores, like this and this.

(RAIN LOCATION: 3rd floor common room with marshmallows toasted by the downstairs oven.)

(also please come because I’ve put 30 minutes into this email trying to figure out how to get gifs to attach)

From: Thought Project List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Julia E. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 10:24
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: S'Mores Bonfire Tonight!

Hi Everyone!

Tonight at 8:30PM come make s’mores at a bonfire on Collis patio!

Sumita and Kaina are running a fundraiser for Globemed, and Residential Education is paying for our s'mores and donating for every Thought Project student who attends!

I hope you can come!

Julia

To unsubscribe from the THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2MjE5IGthaW5hLmNoZW4uMThAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBUSE9VR0hULVBST0pFQ1QtTElTVBT3RG4IPF3S&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST,SIGNOFF);