Error during command authentication.

Dear all,

I’ve finally gotten around to something I’d been meaning to do ever since I started this mailing list, which is starting a companion Facebook group (creatively also named “Ancient Food Technologies”). It’s a closed group, which means that you do in fact need to request that someone who is already in the group add you, but that should be fairly straightforward. I’ve removed the geographic restriction to the Mediterranean and surrounding areas, in the hope that cross-cultural comparative materials might be useful.

Also, this being summer, I’d like to remind people that if they are setting up auto-responders on their email accounts, they will need to temporarily unsubscribe from mailing lists in order to avoid sending their auto-responses to the list. It’s pretty straightforward to resubscribe; go to http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH and click on the “subscribe or unsubscribe” link in the bottom right corner; it should be self-evident from there.

There are, incidentally, over 300 of us, so while the list hasn’t turned out to be terribly high volume, I’m pleased that there are so many people interested in the topic.

Best,
Julie

--
Julie Hruby
Assistant Professor of Classics

To unsubscribe from the ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH