Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Ralph,

I understand your plea for activity from members. I joined because I'm
interested in the topic, but am mostly ignorant.  I don't have questions
off-hand, but maybe I can make some up? Will ponder ....

Eve

Toronto, Canada

On 24/07/2016 12:18 AM, Ralph Hancock wrote:
> It's good to know that the list is being extended to Facebook, and I
> hope the result will be more discussion. I also hope that any such
> discussion won't be confined to Facebook, an organisation that I
> wouldn't join unless threatened with a deadly weapon.
>
> But it's sad that the 300-plus members of this list have been so
> inert. If you joined the group, you must have an interest in food, and
> being interested in something ought to mean asking questions, passing
> on ideas, complaining, boasting -- anything rather than sitting in
> silence.
>
> OK, it's vacation time and you are probably sampling tsampa in Tibet.
> But when you get back, please, people, do make an effort to get the list
> off the ground. You might even learn something.
>
> RH

---