Bald eagle soaring over The Falls development in West Lebanon yesterday at about 5:30 pm. I frequently see a pair perched on a dead tree over the Connecticut between West Leb and Hanover, and have heard reports that neighbors have sighted juveniles. We think they are nesting somewhere near Boston Lot.

From: Upper Valley Birders <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tig Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 10:09 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UVB] Bald eagle near Pompy

A bald eagle flew from west to east over Rt 91 as I was driving yesterday mid morning, just south of the bridge over the Ompompanoosuc. Clearly mature.

To post messages, send e-mail to:  [log in to unmask]

To contact the list owner:  [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders

To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]