Actually I’m not sure I understand “line by line”. Do you mean “sentence by sentence”? Or is every line a sentence? (Maybe poetry?) Your example clearly shows that the period is in the correct place, and only the words inside the sentence are flipped. Are there any other kinds of punctuation? Are the dividers between the words all regular spaces? I can try to write a sample that works for English, but to make a macro that actually worked well for your case (and didn’t create a mess), one would probably need a sample or at least know the specific characters that are being used (for the text, for puncutation, etc.).

It’s definitely an entertaining example!