The weather will be beautiful, get outside!! Here's what's happening this week:

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY      What: Franconia Ridge HYKE
When: Saturday 8 am-6 pm
Why: This is my first time heeling a hike and my enthusiasm is enough to move the mountains we're trying to climb!! Also, it's going to be a moderately strenuous 9 mile hike through Franconia Ridge, but with chill vibes.
Leaders: Ursula Joungblood
Cost: $5 DOC members and $9 non-DOC
BLITZ: [log in to unmask]
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY    What: Old Gorge Brook Trail Hike
When: Sunday Sunday Sunday! From 8:30 - 5
Why: Super cool adventure up an old, unmaintained trail. Relatively strenuous, about 8 miles, great views. Lunch and snacks provided.
Cost: $5 DOC, $8 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY    What: Mt. Mansfield
When: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Why: Because there are no classes on Monday and hiking the tallest mountain in Vermont is a great way to celebrate the Fourth of July! It'll be a moderate hike of 7 miles, much of it above treeline.
Leaders: Adam Burnett and Michelle Dundek
Cost: $6 DOC and $11 Not-Yet-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY    What: A Sunset Hike on Gile to the fire tower! (~1.5mi total)
When: Leaving campus at 7:30pm, returning before 10pm.
Why: It's a relaxing, short hike to the fire tower (a towering metal structure at Gile's summit) from atop which we'll watch the dazzling sunset and 4th of July fireworks!
Leaders: Dru Falco & Robert Wright
Cost: $1 DOC, $3 not-yet-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html