Colleagues, apologies for the cross-posting!

My Language Learning Products team at Rosetta Stone is seeking grammar-minded experts in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and especially German to collaborate with us on some new material.

These part-time, contractor positions can be performed from virtually anywhere, but if you're located in the US, that's a bonus.

We seek individuals with the following skills:
If you apply, please drop me a line at [log in to unmask] so that I can flag your materials to the attention of the hiring manager!

And spread the word!

Many thanks,

Lisa
--