Visited a few spots this am: My.Trail at UVD.  Nice looks at a Blackburnian, B-h Vireo, heard Yellow and Co Yellowthroats, G-b Grosbeaks.  Nice Spotted Sandpiper along river.

At Kendall Station:  didn’t even get out of car before I was blasted with the Oriole. (foy).   2 very handsome White-crown Sparrows just over the tracks, from the road.

At Campbell Flats:   2 stunning Yellow Warblers, by beaver pond.    At north end of valley I stopped for some cedar waxwings and heard the Bobolink.

Always good to get out even if it is 42 degrees.

BiSh

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]