I also birded Mink Brook late this afternoon with a friend. Parts of the brook were quieter than I was expecting, but we had a nice mixed flock in the parking lot at Mink Brook at the end, with many of the same warblers (I'm guessing) that Adam reported seeing earlier. Two additional highlights that we had was a Lincoln's Sparrow, associating with other sparrows at the bend in the road near the entrance to the preserve, and a silent Least Flycatcher that joined the mixed warbler flock in the parking lot. Below are the notable birds this evening, with numbers, for the preserve, Quinn Trail, and the parking lot.

Least Flycatcher- 1
Black-and-white Warbler- 1
American Redstart- 1
Northern Parula- 2