These were at Noon.

3 Semi-palmated Plovers, 14 Least Sandpipers at Noon.     Water is down some.

4 Solitary (not-so) Sandpipers at Campbell Flats.    1 male Indigo Bunting.

BiSh and WiSh

(I have had some email tech prob with my email, sorry if this is late)

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]