Hey folks,

This was another great morning along Mink Brook, very pleasant weather and a nice number of birds. I had 13 warbler species, pretty much the same species as yesterday. Highlights were Solitary Sandpipers on the exposed mudflats (barely) and shoreline along the brook, a flyover Wilson's Snipe, and my FOS Swainson's Thrush, heard giving the high whine. Notable birds below.

Notables: 1) Mink Brook wetlands, 2) Quinn Trail, 3) Mink Brook preserve loop
Broad-winged Hawk- 0, 0, 1
Solitary Sandpiper- 4, 1, 0
Wilson's Snipe- 0, 1, 0
Least Flycatcher- 0, 0, 1
Blue-headed Vireo- 0, 0, 2
House Wren- 2, 1, 3
Veery- 0, 0, 2
Swainson's Thrush- 0, 0, 1
Gray Catbird- 4, 3, 2
Ovenbird- 1, 0, 9
Louisiana Waterthrush- 1, 0, 0
Black-and-white Warbler- 1, 0, 4
Nashville Warbler- 0, 0, 1
Common Yellowthroat- 1, 2, 6
American Redstart- 2, 2, 0
Northern Parula- 1, 0, 6
Blackburnian Warbler- 0, 0, 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler- 1, 0, 3
Yellow-rumped Warbler- 0, 0, 4
Yellow Warbler- 1, 1, 0
Pine Warbler- 1, 0, 3
Black-throated Green Warbler- 0, 0, 6
Baltimore Oriole- 0, 0, 1

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]