Hey everyone,

Spent a couple hours along the brook this morning, enjoying the beautiful morning weather. I walked Quinn Trail and took the loop trail through the preserve. I refound many of the birds that I had yesterday, and for some species I found more individuals than I had previously had, so its nice to see that some birds are settling in. New arrivals that I had (for me): Wood Thrush, Great-crested Flycatcher, Magnolia Warbler, Common Yellowthroat, and Baltimore Oriole. 13 species of warbler this morning, wasn't able to refind the Cape May. Below are notable birds/migrants, mostly in the preserve. Also, if its not been reported before, there is an active Yellow-bellied Sapsucker cavity along Quinn Trail that I've been observing for the past week or so.

Great-crested Flycatcher- 1
Blue-headed Vireo- 2
House Wren- 3
Carolina Wren- 1
Veery- 1
Hermit Thrush- 2
Wood Thrush- 1
Gray Catbird- 4
Ovenbird- 5
Louisiana Waterthrush- 1
Black-and-white Warbler- 5
Nashville Warbler- 1 (lovely to hear it sing)
Common Yellowthroat- 1
American Redstart- 2
Northern Parula- 4
Magnolia Warbler- 1
Yellow Warbler- 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler- 4
Pine Warbler- 3
Yellow-rumped Warbler- 1
Black-throated Green Warbler- 4
Baltimore Oriole- 1 heard

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]